Saturday, March 22, 2008

Holiday: Day1 report

My holiday kicked off yesterday. :) Still lots of work to do, school and school-unrelated stuff. Lots and lots of work. The following week should be pretty much of a buzz. I do enjoy work though, an insane workaholic I am. I know I am gonna feel great after clearing all those piles of work. Here I go!

As I have mentioned in my last post, this whole week of holiday will be used as the one and only golden shiny shiny chance to turn some of the things around. My Chemistry. Poor Chemistry, the Chemistry that I love. The words've been said, and the actions?

Day 1 was more or less about relaxation and taking a break. Tidying things up for the journey ahead. I watched the Muse DVD H.A.A.R.P. again. It's pure magic. I love it.

And I do feel the need to start a new paragraph for the DVD alone.

I have to agree with lots of fans that the DVD misses lots of the brilliant visual effects they saw in the concert though. The editing itself is not that satisfactory. Could have been a lot more better with less close-up fan screaming(I am not saying that it's not nice to see fans enjoying the music, but really, it's overdone, too much), more visual effects like those in Starlight and more of Muse themselves. It's the editing's bad. :( And yeah, the sound is great, a bit too perfect to me that it almost doesn't sound like live, it almost doesn't feel like live. Too perfect maybe? It's hard not to prefer Hullabaloo when it comes to this live sound thing imo. Anyway, just personal opinions. Everybody's different. At the end of the day, both H.A.A.R.P. and Hullabaloo are amazing alright. ;)

Basically I just took a nap after watching H.A.A.R.P. and went straight to dinner when I woke up. Then it's the usual routine, TV, and sleep. Then another day came, that's it.

It doesn't seem that productive at the first glance, but this day did make me feel recharged and able to start the next day working and working and working. Cracking things huh. I'll see how the next day goes, as it starts...

No comments: